Handling Fire Damage Claims
Whether you are a tenant at an apartment building, homeowner or business owner, damages from a fire can put you through a great amount of stress and frustration. Especially when an insurance company denies a property claim related to fire damage, or refuses to pay out the full benefits to someone entitled to benefits under his or her insurance policy.
Our firm represents individuals and businesses throughout Central Florida in fire damage disputes. Schedule your consultation with one of our experienced lawyers. We can be reached locally at 407-426-9300 or toll free at 888-351-0905.
Fire Damage Claims
We represent clients who are involved in fire damage disputes involving a wide range of scenarios:
- The insurance company undervalued the damaged property.
- The insurance company made allegations of arson.
- The insurance company failed to investigate the fire in a timely manner.
- The insurance company denied a total loss claim despite significant evidence supporting it.
- The insurance company threatened you in an attempt to lower its payout.
- The insurance company clearly violated the terms of a homeowners or business insurance policy.
If you have experienced any of these scenarios when filing a fire damage claim, we can assist you. We have significant experience negotiating with insurance adjusters in order to recover the benefits our clients deserve. And if negotiations do not yield positive results, we will take a case to trial.
You may also be able to pursue a personal injury claim if you were injured during the fire. Our firm can help determine if you qualify, and will seek full and fair compensation on your behalf.
Contact the Carr Law Firm, P.A.
To schedule your consultation at our Orlando law firm, please contact our Florida insurance dispute lawyers online.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available. We also offer Spanish language services.