Representing Accident Victims in the Orlando Area
At Carr Law Firm, P.A., we represent victims of motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, assault, battery, and other intentional and negligent acts. If you are dealing with the effects and aftermath of a serious accident, you deserve to learn about your legal options. Before it’s too late, we want you to be fully aware of your legal rights so that you may preserve your rights under Florida law.
We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you are in a hospital, doctor’s office, home or office, we will gladly come to you. Schedule a free consultation today by calling locally at 407-426-9300 or toll free at 888-351-0905.
Learn more about how we can help with your case:
- Auto and trucking accidents : If you were injured in a car or truck accident due to someone else’s negligence, our law firm can help you fight for fair compensation to address medical bills, and pain and suffering.
- Premises liability and dangerous property accidents : We handle many types of premises liability claims, including those that resulted in slip-and-fall accidents, apartment fires, construction site accidents and physical assaults involving hotels and resorts.
- Catastrophic injuries: Life changes drastically for those who have suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of an accident. When another person was at fault, we will fight for your legal rights to fair compensation.
- Insurance disputes: In the aftermath of an accident, people expect their insurance companies will treat them fairly. However, if your insurance company minimizes or denies your claim, we can provide the legal help you need. We handle a range of insurance disputes, including those involving personal injury claims, property damage claims and fire damage claims.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites by nature are risky environments; however the project and property owners have a responsibility to keep the area safe and free from hazards. If you were injured on a construction site, we can help you bring a legal claim for compensation.
Contact the Carr Law Firm, P.A.
We offer free initial consultations and contingency fee arrangements for personal injury claims. To schedule your consultation at our Orlando law firm, please contact us online. Clients will not owe any attorney fees or costs unless our law firm obtains compensation through settlement or at trial.