Carr Law Firm, P.A., vigorously seeks favorable outcomes on behalf of individuals and commercial clients in several practice areas. We are committed to excellence through personalized customer service, aggressive representation, and professional integrity. The attorneys at the Carr Law Firm, P.A., litigate cases in Federal Court and State Courts throughout the state of Florida. The Carr Law Firm, P.A., practice areas often involve complex commercial litigation disputes so they often litigate cases in Orange County Complex Business Litigation Court.
Schedule your consultation with one of our lawyers regarding any of the following practice areas by contacting us online. We offer free initial consultations and contingency fee arrangements for personal injury, insurance disputes, car and trucking accidents construction accidents, and premises liability claims.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with evening and weekend appointments available. Attorney Mitzi Sommer Carr is fluent in Spanish.
The attorneys at the Carr Law Firm, P.A., litigate cases involving complex commercial litigation disputes so they often litigate cases in the Complex Business Litigation Court for Orange and Osceola Counties.
- Commercial litigation: We seek favorable resolutions for companies and individuals involved in breach of contract disputes, trade secret violation disputes, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, deceptive and unfair trade practices, non-compete disputes on behalf of businesses and individuals, and other complex commercial litigation disputes. We also represent homeowner’s associations, as well as homeowners in their disputes with their homeowner’s associations.
- Business litigation: Our skilled attorneys seek successful results for our business clients in partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, surrounding breach of contract disputes, trade secret disputes involving misappropriation of trade secrets or other assets, fraud, or other complex litigation issues.
- Construction litigation: Our skilled litigators represent property owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and others involved in construction contract disputes. We handle design defect claims, construction defect claims, claim of lien litigation, breach of contract claims, bond claims and other construction issues.
- Personal injury litigation: Our persistent, aggressive and compassionate personal injury attorneys represent victims injured in auto, trucking and theme park accidents. Orlando is the nation’s tourist destination and draws millions of visitors every year. The Carr Law Firm, P.A., vigorously represents clients who suffer injuries as a result of rear-end collisions, rollover crashes, hit-and-run accidents, fatal car crashes, theme park accidents caused by defective conditions, highway and trucking crashes, head-on collisions, and pedestrian collisions.
- Premises liability litigation: Our Orlando premises liability attorneys represent those who are injured due to the defective conditions. Whether you are injured in a slip-and-fall accident due to improper maintenance of a walking surface, improper maintenance or repairs of a building, fire damage claims, or sustained a physical assault due to inadequate security, you can turn to our firm for help. In addition, we hold negligent hotel owners accountable for their actions. If you and your family members sustained personal injuries in Florida, our law firm can help.
- Construction accidents: We represent construction workers and pedestrians who were injured on construction sites. We aggressively seek compensation for serious injuries that result from slip-and-fall accidents, construction crane accidents, ladder fall accidents, scaffolding accidents, defective equipment accidents and others.
- Insurance disputes: Our skilled attorneys represent people involved in insurance disputes. We hold insurance companies accountable for their contractual obligations towards their insureds. We demand justice for those that pay insurance premiums every month but are denied coverage for losses they suffer. Our cases involve hurricane claims, fire damage claims, homeowner’s insurance claims, business insurance disputes and more.
Contact the Carr Law Firm, P.A.
To schedule your consultation at our Orlando law firm, please contact our litigation attorneys online. We represent clients on a contingency fee basis for personal injury, premises liability, construction accidents and insurance dispute claims. This means there is no fee or cost to you unless we are successful at recovering a settlement or verdict on your behalf.