Our Orlando business litigation and personal injury attorneys are committed to excellence. The attorneys at the Carr Law Firm, P.A., aggressively fight for justice on behalf of their clients in Orlando and throughout the State of Florida. Our attorneys seek favorable outcomes on behalf of all our clients who include:
- Business owners involved in contract disputes.
- Business owners who need assistance in a trade secret theft dispute.
- Commercial landlords and tenants who are in contractual disputes.
- Developers, lenders and property owners who are in a real estate dispute.
- Contractors, subcontractors, owners and design professionals involved in construction litigation including, construction defects, claim of lien disputes and contractual disputes.
- Employers and employees involved in disputes relating to non-compete agreements.
- People who have been injured by the negligence of others, including car and trucking crashes, theme park accidents, dangerous property accidents, construction accidents and bed bug claims.
- Insureds who have been denied compensation by insurance companies for damages to their home or business, including hurricane claims, apartment fires and other property insurance claims.
- Shareholders or Partners involved in Corporate Disputes
We litigate cases efficiently and aggressively. Our attorneys offer personalized representation and display professional integrity.
Free consultation FOR ALL PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS: To schedule your consultation, please call us locally at 407-426-9300 or toll free at 888-351-0905. We offer free initial consultations for Personal Injury claims. For all personal injury claims, there is no fee or cost to you unless we are successful at recovering a settlement or verdict on your behalf.
We Can Help You Settle Your Legal Dispute
Are you involved in a business, construction or real estate-related dispute? We strive to reach a successful result through arbitration or other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) such as mediation. However, if a fair and amicable settlement cannot be reached, our highly skilled attorneys are prepared to take your case to trial.
Advocates for the Injured
Were you injured by the negligence of another person? Our personal injury attorneys are advocates for the injured. We handle auto and truck accidents, insurance disputes, premises liability and construction accidents. We seek fair compensation for medical bills, injuries, pain and suffering, property damage, emotional distress and other losses.